Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > An experience here on Procollabs

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
You can't pimp your songs because you have listed that your talents are covered, which means you don't need any help! So just finish the darn things & put them in the music store! :)
#3193 Posted Wed 11 Apr, 2018 10:08 am
You can't pimp your songs because you have listed that your talents are covered, which means you don't need any help! So just finish the darn things & put them in the music store! :)

Originally posted by ShannonB on Wed 11 Apr, 2018

Excuse me,I have four in the uh store.Second,its always been needed strings on both compositions.I ask a legitimate question of why ,so I can stay the course and correct what ever i did wrong,and get this for an answer.Please don't let me go there,I try to stay above these kind of DARN things.
#3194 Posted Wed 11 Apr, 2018 12:44 pm
I looked at them before I responded, & it said, "Got it covered." I'm not messing with you, I was just trying to answer what I thought was an honest question with an honest answer. If you want strings, ask for strings. Not that I can help you there....Of course I do have one that I've been trying to finish, but I have to get my female vocals done first, & I've been a little busy. I am very guilty of putting other people's projects above my own....
#3195 Posted Wed 11 Apr, 2018 4:45 pm
As always when I can't help, I will refer you to Raven & MonkeyC :)
#3196 Posted Wed 11 Apr, 2018 4:53 pm
1 2 

Forums > Hangout > An experience here on ProcollabsPage 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up