Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Soundcloud Investors May Pull The Plug

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
I don't think the site provides anything to anyone that can't be provided elsewhere. I always thought it was useless and without direction. I could never understand how they thought they would make money. Like most of us here it was a good place to keep your stuff. It was a pretty typical startup with an 80's mentality. The thought process was to build this thing and figure out how to monetize it later. At least that's how I perceived it.

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Mon 14 Aug, 2017

You've just described social media in my book haha.. Ok, I might be wrong, but the purpose of Facebook? I'm still having a hard time. My mum loves it though!
#2743 Posted Mon 14 Aug, 2017 1:13 pm
I gave up Soundcloud long ago. At first I was delighted at the popularity of my Soundcloud account! I had new admirers and friends! 1879Iam your hottie8, toottootsthe 9th, 897656etrfcxsd, saunakidof vegas5689 and botbot786Asd were all loving my music!

/s
#2867 Posted Sun 08 Oct, 2017 10:01 pm
1 2 

Forums > Hangout > Soundcloud Investors May Pull The PlugPage 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up