Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Interesting and opportunities

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
Clearly I'm a rubbish negotiator then, I mean my mum loves my music although my wife is a bit ambivalent, and I've just sold my creative ability for $6 (minus my agent's commission). I just read the article and didn't realise I could have got upwards of $3,000,000 for taking my band on a sell out arena tour, I mean how hard can it be? Still at least I have the accolade of being the first person on ProCollabs to actually get paid on a "work for hire" basis. I'm putting my rates up and am now available at $7.50 - PM me for more details :)

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 01 Jul, 2016

HAHAHA!!! Hey, wait a minute - your rate is going up already? Good grief, just when I think I know a guy! ;)

Thank you soooooo very much for helping us test out the wfh feature, you truly are a gem and we appreciate it so very much!

And okay, okay - next time we'll offer $7.50! :)~
#1612 Posted Fri 01 Jul, 2016 6:05 pm
I read the article also and I can't even afford myself!
Sheesh!
#1613 Posted Fri 01 Jul, 2016 7:27 pm
I read the article also and I can't even afford myself! Sheesh!

Originally posted by tomic on Fri 01 Jul, 2016

HAHAHA!!!
#1614 Posted Fri 01 Jul, 2016 7:30 pm
I read the article also and I can't even afford myself! Sheesh!

Originally posted by tomic on Fri 01 Jul, 2016

Brilliant................ :)
#1616 Posted Sat 02 Jul, 2016 6:36 am
Clearly I'm a rubbish negotiator then, I mean my mum loves my music although my wife is a bit ambivalent, and I've just sold my creative ability for $6 (minus my agent's commission). I just read the article and didn't realise I could have got upwards of $3,000,000 for taking my band on a sell out arena tour, I mean how hard can it be? Still at least I have the accolade of being the first person on ProCollabs to actually get paid on a "work for hire" basis. I'm putting my rates up and am now available at $7.50 - PM me for more details :)

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 01 Jul, 2016

Hmm, seven-fity?
#1937 Posted Wed 28 Sep, 2016 9:17 am
1 2 

Forums > Hangout > Interesting and opportunitiesPage 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up