Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > Night and Day Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3
I was hoping I would be able to find time to get in on the fun, but my schedule has been so full that I haven't had a bit of free time. Cool stuff by everyone involved! Keep it up!
#4240 Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2020 9:34 am
I was hoping I would be able to find time to get in on the fun, but my schedule has been so full that I haven't had a bit of free time. Cool stuff by everyone involved! Keep it up!

Originally posted by RockHarvester on Thu 18 Jun, 2020

No worries, Nathan!  We'll catch you on the next challenge!  :))

#4241 Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2020 4:17 pm

Originally posted by RockHarvester on Thu 18 Jun, 2020

No problem, it's good to be busy and hopefully see you on a future challenge :-)

#4242 Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2020 6:01 pm
How does this work? Where do we post our entries?
#4243 Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2020 12:04 pm
How does this work? Where do we post our entries?

Originally posted by Wordbird on Fri 19 Jun, 2020

Just set it up as a normal project and then on your project settings there is a box you can tick that says "Is this a Challenge" and it will then tag the project as a Challenge - I'll also put it in the Challenge thread :-)

#4244 Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2020 2:19 pm

Just set it up as a normal project and then on your project settings there is a box you can tick that says "Is this a Challenge" and it will then tag the project as a Challenge - I'll also put it in the Challenge thread :-)

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 19 Jun, 2020

I tried doing what you say above and I don't see any box that says "Is this a challenge" on the screen when I start a project.
#4245 Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2020 3:24 pm
I tried doing what you say above and I don't see any box that says "Is this a challenge" on the screen when I start a project.

When I go to the challenges list I am directed to WordsWordsWords' profile. Is that where I should post an audition?
#4246 Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2020 3:26 pm
When I go to the challenges list I am directed to WordsWordsWords' profile. Is that where I should post an audition?

Hi - you actually need to start your own project first (or join someone elses, of course).  After  you start your project, go to the bottom of your project's page, and press on 'Project Settings' - when you get to that page, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and you'll see the section 'ProCollabs Challenge'.  Click on the down-pointed arrow and choose 'Night & Day Challenge' - then press 'Save Changes'.  

Once you do that and go back to your project's page, you will see that it is now a part of the Night & Day Challenge.  Then you can upload your ideas/tracks/lyrics - and/or send out invites, etc...

#4247 Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2020 11:22 pm
Check out Raven’s brilliant entry for the Night and Day Challenge.........

https://www.procollabs.com/project/2156

There’s still time to get involved if you fancy starting a project of your own.
#4254 Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2020 12:16 pm
Check out Raven’s brilliant entry for the Night and Day Challenge......... https://www.procollabs.com/project/2156 There’s still time to get involved if you fancy starting a project of your own.

Originally posted by Vuya on Wed 08 Jul, 2020

Beautiful! Well done all! :-)

#4256 Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2020 3:24 pm
1 2 3

Forums > Community Challenges > Night and Day ChallengePage 2 of 3

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up