Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > A World Record Collaboration

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5

Well, we have 9 Collaborators onboard so far, and a few more I know are coming - if we can get past 12 then we would have created a record for the most collaborators on a single track on ProCollabs (which would be great in it’s own right). It would be even better if we could get a lot more parts loaded, there are so many of us here now and this is a great way to get involved - and remember every audition will be accepted and be part of the final version - please join in and get creative :-)

#3588 Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:22 am
OK. I have made a short synth fill and uploaded it as an audition.
#3593 Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2018 11:15 pm
That’s great, thanks for joining in - it’s much appreciated :)
#3594 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2018 2:11 am
Thank you! I will make some other contributions as well :)
#3595 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2018 4:31 am
Uploaded a very exotic instrument ;)
Enjoy!
#3596 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2018 6:49 am
Great, thanks :)
#3597 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:59 am
We’re up to 12 Collaborators with lots of great sounding layers, still plenty of time to get involved :)
#3598 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2018 12:37 pm
Wikipedia disagrees about how to spell it. In any case it's a...
lamelophone!
#3599 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:57 pm
I've contributed as much as I want to. I also want to leave some things for other people to do!! If any one person does too much their ideas and styles dominate which isn't good; different people offer different things! I'll be very interested to see how it all forms in the end!
#3600 Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2018 11:30 pm

Calling all ProCollabers, if you’ve not joined in yet we have a good starting point now - it would be good to get some bass guitar, a synth wash/pad, a grooving rhythm guitar, a really ‘big’ bass drum sound, a synth lead or anything you want to add - basically there’s plenty of room and we can make anything fit. You can overlay onto this or we can add more loops of the original guitar and extend the track.

Don’t forget there’s a little something for everyone who enters :)

https://www.procollabs.com/project/1326

Please use the click at the beginning of any part you load into the project to help make sure I can align it properly :-)

#3601 Posted Tue 11 Sep, 2018 3:48 pm
1 2 3 4 5

Forums > Community Challenges > A World Record CollaborationPage 2 of 5

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up