Music Forums

Forums > Project Critique > Looking for collaboration for a metal-rock album project

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hello ProCollabs community,

My name is Yoann and I'm excited to dive into this dynamic talent pool. As a newcomer to ProCollabs, I am on this exciting journey and would love to hear your ideas and collaboration.

I embarked on an ambitious project. This project is close to my heart because it is a unique blend of punk rock, metal and hard rock themes, highlighted by a narrative of challenge and renewal.

Here's the thing: I wrote lyrics and used AI to structure and create clear initial interpretations of the tracks. These AI-generated demos laid the groundwork, but now it's time to breathe life into them, infuse them with the soul and touch that only human creativity can provide.

I published the project and AI-generated tracks on ProCollabs, hoping to attract artists who can bring their unique flair, passion, and vision. Whether you are a singer, instrumentalist, producer or sound engineer, if this project appeals to you, I would be honored to have you among us.

As a newcomer to this platform, I am eager to know:

Is my approach to integrating AI with human creativity consistent with community standards?

How can I make this project more attractive to potential collaborators?

Any advice for a newcomer looking to make a meaningful impact and make real connections on ProCollabs?

You can see my project "Shields against the storm" from my profile.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your thoughts and hopefully some amazing collaborations!
#5293 Posted Tue 09 Apr, 2024 7:21 am

Forums > Project Critique > Looking for collaboration for a metal-rock album projectPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up