Music Forums

Forums > Project Help > Vocalist needed for one or two songs (pop-ballad style)

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I want to collaborate with a vocalist who wants to sing one or two songs. The songs are in the finished stage, and I am looking for a male singer. Both pieces are in the pop-genres, and both are ballads, whereas one of them is more acoustic and soft.

Both songs are recorded with session vocalists so you can get a hold on them. Instead of describing the music, I will send you the tunes or link them so you can listen. There might be some coldplay influences here but Im not totally sure about that. If you like the songs and think they or one of them will suit you, then please get in touch.

It is essential to know that this project is no work for hire; it is a collaboration that can hopefully generate even more projects in the future. There will be a release of both the songs, and I always do a 50/50 split with vocalists, no exceptions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Tomas
#4349 Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2020 12:18 pm

Forums > Project Help > Vocalist needed for one or two songs (pop-ballad style)Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up