Music Forums

Forums > Project Help > Custom Artwork for Your Musical Creations.

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hi Everyone, 

Do you have Great Music but no time to spend on Artwork for your music? Not hip enough for Hipgnosis?  

Great News! There is a group of very talented *undiscovered* artists on Twitter that will create custom avatars/banners/etc at very reasonable rates.  To find this talented group of artists simply search for "COMMISSIONS OPEN"  on Twitter.  You will find many artists and styles.  Look for the artists that have their rate information prominently displayed in their tweets or on their home page.  They are ready for business.  Payment is easy and made via PayPal.

I have commissioned several artists recently to interpret my CrispyRobot77 character ($30-$40 range) and the results were better than I expected (see below).  It was a good experience and therefore worth sharing with you.

You may not need artwork today however you may find them an invaluable resource down the road when you get famous :).  

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via ProCollabs email and I will be happy to help.

Happy Composing!

#3386 Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi Everyone, 

Do you have Great Music but no time to spend on Artwork for your music? Not hip enough for Hipgnosis?  

Great News! There is a group of very talented *undiscovered* artists on Twitter that will create custom avatars/banners/etc at very reasonable rates.  To find this talented group of artists simply search for "COMMISSIONS OPEN"  on Twitter.  You will find many artists and styles.  Look for the artists that have their rate information prominently displayed in their tweets or on their home page.  They are ready for business.  Payment is easy and made via PayPal.

I have commissioned several artists recently to interpret my CrispyRobot77 character ($30-$40 range) and the results were better than I expected (see below).  It was a good experience and therefore worth sharing with you.

You may not need artwork today however you may find them an invaluable resource down the road when you get famous :).  

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via ProCollabs email and I will be happy to help.

Happy Composing!

Originally posted by CrispyRobot77 on Tue 05 Jun, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this!  I had no idea that Twitter even had a community like this available.  The artwork that was done for you is sooooo cool, wow!

On a side note, we recently implemented a 'cover-art artist' option when someone signs up for ProCollabs.  Meaning,  we're not just limited to musicians anymore, so if you know any of these commisioned artists who would like to join the site, feel free to let them know.  :)

Thanks again for sharing! 

#3387 Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi Everyone, 

Happy Composing!

Originally posted by CrispyRobot77 on Tue 05 Jun, 2018

That’s really great, I’ll check them out. Thanks for sharing :)

#3388 Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2018 4:19 pm
I scanned through the "commissions open" for about thirty minutes solid. Almost every single entry was some variation of anime styles. Anyone else have any better luck?
#3390 Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2018 8:14 am
I scanned through the "commissions open" for about thirty minutes solid. Almost every single entry was some variation of anime styles. Anyone else have any better luck?

Originally posted by Astronut on Tue 12 Jun, 2018

Yeah, I checked it out a few different times - the majority are animne characters.  Some are pretty cute though.  :)

#3391 Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2018 10:45 am

Forums > Project Help > Custom Artwork for Your Musical Creations.Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up