Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Approaching One Year

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I just wanted to say "thank you" to the artists and admins on Procollabs. I'm approaching my one year anniversary on the site and it has been a wonderful experience. Mostly. :-)

I would not have been able to find or work with a bunch of very talented folks if not for Procollabs. (You know who you are) Here are just some of the many tunes that have come to life because of my memebership here.

Thank you, Procollabs.

#4905 Posted Thu 15 Sep, 2022 3:50 pm

I just wanted to say "thank you" to the artists and admins on Procollabs. I'm approaching my one year anniversary on the site and it has been a wonderful experience. Mostly. :-)

I would not have been able to find or work with a bunch of very talented folks if not for Procollabs. (You know who you are) Here are just some of the many tunes that have come to life because of my memebership here.

Thank you, Procollabs.

Originally posted by SteveO on Thu 15 Sep, 2022

Hey Steve, thank you, that means a lot.  :)

So happy to have you here, and congrats on your upcoming one year anniversary!!!  

#4906 Posted Thu 15 Sep, 2022 4:25 pm
Hey, Steve. That be some awesome tunes! Congrats on hangin' in there/here.. means a lot that you're having a blast!
#4907 Posted Thu 15 Sep, 2022 4:29 pm

Hey Steve, thank you, that means a lot.  :)

So happy to have you here, and congrats on your upcoming one year anniversary!!!  

Originally posted by RAVEN on Thu 15 Sep, 2022

Dani, you're the best!

#4908 Posted Thu 15 Sep, 2022 5:29 pm
Hey, Steve. That be some awesome tunes! Congrats on hangin' in there/here.. means a lot that you're having a blast!

Originally posted by MonkeyC on Thu 15 Sep, 2022

I had some awesome help. :-)

#4909 Posted Thu 15 Sep, 2022 5:31 pm

Forums > Hangout > Approaching One YearPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up