Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Happy Holidays and Thanks

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Wishing everyone at Procollabs and their families a Happy Holiday Season. This site is a gift that allows us to do what we love. I appreciate all the hard work and effort you put in to make it the best music collaboration site on the internet.

I'd like to also extend these wishes to all the members, collaborators, and listeners who took the time to join in the fun.
A special shout out to Drew Ross and the site owners (The Spicy Folk - RAVEN and MonkeyC) for allowing and planning the creative challenges that keep us motivated. Working on those challenges made for a very creative and productive year for a lot of us.

Cheers, Vic

#4710 Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2021 1:43 pm
Hey, Victor. Merry Christmas and glad to know you are having a party!!
And a big fat Christmas cake to everyone here :)
#4711 Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2021 2:15 pm

Wishing everyone at Procollabs and their families a Happy Holiday Season. This site is a gift that allows us to do what we love. I appreciate all the hard work and effort you put in to make it the best music collaboration site on the internet.

I'd like to also extend these wishes to all the members, collaborators, and listeners who took the time to join in the fun.
A special shout out to Drew Ross and the site owners (The Spicy Folk - RAVEN and MonkeyC) for allowing and planning the creative challenges that keep us motivated. Working on those challenges made for a very creative and productive year for a lot of us.

Cheers, Vic

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Thu 23 Dec, 2021

That is very kind of you, Vic.  Thank you so much, your words are truly appreciated!  :)

I hope you & your family have a wonderful holiday.  Cheers to a new year, filled with happiness, love, health and music. 

#4712 Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2021 2:39 pm

Cheers, Vic

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Thu 23 Dec, 2021

Thank you so much, Vic! Happy Holidays to you and yours and everyone here on Pro Collabs! You all ROCK! :-)

#4713 Posted Thu 23 Dec, 2021 6:20 pm
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Collaborating on these tunes was quite a lot of fun. And although my contributions never made the final cut, I enjoyed the experience. Thanks for the fun.
#4715 Posted Fri 24 Dec, 2021 9:51 am

Forums > Hangout > Happy Holidays and ThanksPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up