Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > The Bones of Saint Nicholas (A Christmas horror story)

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hey all, I thought I would share the latest episode of Campfire Radio Theater. It's a horror anthology podcast I've worked on for over 7 years. This episode is special because it also has ProCollabs's own Raven in it and she does a fantastic job! :) I hope Raven doesn't mind me posting it. If you want to skip the scary story and listen to her sing "O Holy Night" at the very end (after the credits), she did a beautiful job on that as well.

This story has explicit language and graphic content, not intended for children. Enjoy!

https://campfireradiotheater.podbean.com/e/the-bones-of-saint-nicholas/

Mired in the havoc of the holidays and a contentious divorce, an exhausted single mother confronts a mall Santa who has concocted a frighteningly twisted plan.

Written, directed and produced by John Ballentine

Cast

Melissa Medina

Joe Stofko

Amelia Hicklin

Dani Aviles

Graham Rowat

Mary Murphy

Original music score by Kevin Hartnell

Running time 34:39

#4695 Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2021 8:30 am

Hey all, I thought I would share the latest episode of Campfire Radio Theater. It's a horror anthology podcast I've worked on for over 7 years. This episode is special because it also has ProCollabs's own Raven in it and she does a fantastic job! :) I hope Raven doesn't mind me posting it. If you want to skip the scary story and listen to her sing "O Holy Night" at the very end (after the credits), she did a beautiful job on that as well.

This story has explicit language and graphic content, not intended for children. Enjoy!

Mired in the havoc of the holidays and a contentious divorce, an exhausted single mother confronts a mall Santa who has concocted a frighteningly twisted plan.

Cast

Melissa Medina

Joe Stofko

Amelia Hicklin

Dani Aviles

Graham Rowat

Mary Murphy

Originally posted by Astronut on Mon 13 Dec, 2021

Thanks, Kevin!   It sounds incredible, what an amazing production.  You did such a beautiful job on the score!  :)

#4696 Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2021 1:15 pm
Very cool guys! I will try to listen to this in it's entirety over the weekend. Must be a blast working on these! :-)
#4704 Posted Fri 17 Dec, 2021 3:43 pm

Cast

Melissa Medina

Joe Stofko

Amelia Hicklin

Dani Aviles

Graham Rowat

Mary Murphy

Originally posted by Astronut on Mon 13 Dec, 2021

Bloody marvelous, I enjoyed that very much.

Kevin what a clever guy you are, the whole thing just flowed so well.

My God Dani I'm never accepting medicine unprescribed from you, ever! What a great job you did, you'd think you'd been doing this all your life. Wait a minute, you're a female singer, you have been doing this all your life :).........(I know, I know, I'm heading for a luna tan now).

Santa Claus was excellent too, brings whole new meaning to he knows who's been naughty.

#4705 Posted Sat 18 Dec, 2021 1:22 am

Bloody marvelous, I enjoyed that very much.

Kevin what a clever guy you are, the whole thing just flowed so well.

My God Dani I'm never accepting medicine unprescribed from you, ever! What a great job you did, you'd think you'd been doing this all your life. Wait a minute, you're a female singer, you have been doing this all your life :).........(I know, I know, I'm heading for a luna tan now).

Santa Claus was excellent too, brings whole new meaning to he knows who's been naughty.

Originally posted by GoodVibes on Sat 18 Dec, 2021

:D I love scoring the show. Sometimes I work on sound design, sometimes I produce an entire episode. Whatever the case, I really enjoy it as I grew up with audio drama and connect with it more than books, tv, or film.

Dani killed it, just sayin'! Joe was a very scary Santa, for sure. :)

Thank you all for the positive feedback!

#4706 Posted Sat 18 Dec, 2021 7:43 am

Forums > Hangout > The Bones of Saint Nicholas (A Christmas horror story)Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up