Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Looking for an amateur producer?

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hey, everyone, as the title says I'm looking to work with or collaborate with an amateur producer. I recently graduated with a major in marketing and would love to use my marketing capabilities and a passion for music and lyrical writing to grow with someone willing. I do have a link to my SoundCloud but that song was made in 2016. if you are open minded and at least willing to discuss some stuff with me, feel free to do so. I'd love some insight on the forum and hopefully, I can find someone to work on some music with!
#3627 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2018 12:41 pm
Hit me
#3629 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2018 9:13 pm
Hey, everyone, as the title says I'm looking to work with or collaborate with an amateur producer. I recently graduated with a major in marketing and would love to use my marketing capabilities and a passion for music and lyrical writing to grow with someone willing. I do have a link to my SoundCloud but that song was made in 2016. if you are open minded and at least willing to discuss some stuff with me, feel free to do so. I'd love some insight on the forum and hopefully, I can find someone to work on some music with!

Originally posted by Unlucky on Sat 22 Sep, 2018

Hey, Interested in your marketing genius and my production. Lets talk. Heres my info. http://www.majorrecs.com Cheers!
Steve
#3635 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello,

I tend to do some amateur producing and am terrible at marketing. So please, feel free to check out my stuff. I have 105 tracks on SoundCloud that will probably give you an insight into my skills:

https://soundcloud.com/michett

Regards,
Michiel.

#3646 Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2018 10:37 am
Send the link over I'll have a look for sure
#3737 Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2018 11:31 am

Forums > Hangout > Looking for an amateur producer?Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up