Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Broadway/Musical Theater Niches 4 Writers and Vocalists?

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hi,

I have only been a member for a few moths, and one of the things I have had trouble with is finding niches and the people that belong to them. For example I would love to discover open projects that were Musical Theater based. Am I missing something in my searching technique? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Much Love,

Allan
#2406 Posted Sun 28 May, 2017 9:52 pm
Hi, I have only been a member for a few moths, and one of the things I have had trouble with is finding niches and the people that belong to them. For example I would love to discover open projects that were Musical Theater based. Am I missing something in my searching technique? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Much Love, Allan

Originally posted by allanedwardstibbitt on Sun 28 May, 2017

Hey Allan - you can find members who chose 'Musical Theater' as their favorite genre by going to 'Community', 'Find Artists', 'Style' then begin to type in musical theater, or musical theatre.

I'm afraid there aren't many members who chose that as their favorite genre. I enjoy that genre very much, but didn't choose it as a favorite, so it's possible other members didn't either.

You can also search through the active projects to see if someone requires 'musical theater' as their 'talents needed'. Go to 'Projects', 'Find Active Projects', 'By Genre' then begin to type in musical theater. Currently there aren't any, but check back every now & again.

Hope that helps. :)
#2407 Posted Mon 29 May, 2017 12:42 am
Hi, I have only been a member for a few moths, and one of the things I have had trouble with is finding niches and the people that belong to them. For example I would love to discover open projects that were Musical Theater based. Am I missing something in my searching technique? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Much Love, Allan

Originally posted by allanedwardstibbitt on Sun 28 May, 2017

Hey Allan

As Dani said, there is not too much in that genre currently, but you might want to try starting your own project and seeing if anyone takes an interest. And if you can find others that you think might be a match, just reach out to them by private message and ask too.
#2408 Posted Mon 29 May, 2017 12:52 am

Forums > Hangout > Broadway/Musical Theater Niches 4 Writers and Vocalists?Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up