Music Forums

Forums > Hangout > Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor together Again

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I just found out about the passing of this wonderful actor/comedian/lyricist/musician from a of friend of mine.I guess you wonder where have you been?Well we won't go into that,its a challenge I do every year with a special crew and we are still doing it.Im not around a lot of media.Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor are back together again.....bless you my brother.
#1884 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:25 pm
I just found out about the passing of this wonderful actor/comedian/lyricist/musician from a of friend of mine.I guess you wonder where have you been?Well we won't go into that,its a challenge I do every year with a special crew and we are still doing it.Im not around a lot of media.Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor are back together again.....bless you my brother.

Originally posted by morgan102 on Mon 29 Aug, 2016

I admired both of them sooooo much. :)
#1885 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 9:32 pm
I watched "Young Frankenstein" in Gene's honour this evening. But what really makes me snivel is his rendering of "Beautiful Soup" in the Brit 90's "Alice" with Tina Majorino. I hope some brave soul puts it back up on YouTube.
#1886 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 9:36 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4CGsRmF1cA

This is nice, but Gene's version will break your heart. And it's about soup! How cool is that?
#1887 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 9:39 pm
#1888 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 9:46 pm
Gene and Richard made an awesome team! :-)
#1889 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 9:47 pm
http://aliceinwonderland.wikia.com/wiki/File:Alice_in_Wonderland_-_Mock_Turtle_sings_Beautiful_soup

You can watch this in the US, but us plebs are barred by NBC. Get out your hankies.
#1890 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 9:49 pm
Richard Pryor:yeah we bad,we take no sh-t Gene Wilder:we take no sh-t rick Richard Pryor:you a little to bad. Gene Wilder:What was the name of the brain donor Marty Feldman:Abby Normal( abnormal) Gene Wilder:we put a abnormal brain in a 7foot giant or something along those lines.Gene Wilder after he and Richard Pryor both got fired from they're jobs in Stir Crazy.Gene Wilder:Eddie we're free Richard Pryor:yeah free to be ridiculed,unemployed. They were great and thru the wonderful world of film they wil alwaysl be with us.
#1891 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 11:32 pm
I admired both of them sooooo much. :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Mon 29 Aug, 2016

Superb together and superb alone
#1892 Posted Mon 29 Aug, 2016 11:44 pm

Forums > Hangout > Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor together AgainPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up