Music Forums

Forums > Buy, Sell and Trade > Selling Session Horns Pro license

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hi all

I recently purchased a bundle pack from Native Instruments which includes Session Horns Pro, which I already have. Meaning, I now have a spare license that I want to get rid of.

Native Instruments is pretty cool it seems as they appear to allow you to sell and transfer your product licenses. So, if anyone is interested, I am happy to sell this license for any reasonable offer. Or maybe do an exchange if you have something else. The book price is $299. You can check out the details here https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/orchestral-cinematic/session-horns-pro

This is obviously downloadable plugin software, I am just selling the license. So everything is in mint condition :)

PM me privately if your interested.
#1080 Posted Wed 06 Jan, 2016 6:58 am
Yup. Native Instruments is the bomb. I love their stuff. I've used my Session Horns Pro on quite a few studio sessions, too. It's a great package.
#2061 Posted Wed 11 Jan, 2017 8:10 pm

Forums > Buy, Sell and Trade > Selling Session Horns Pro licensePage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up