Music Forums

Forums > Production, Sound and Audio > AUDIO ENGINEER?

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
A message posted Fri 03 Jun, 2016 9:55 am was deleted by the moderator
A message posted Wed 22 Jun, 2016 7:52 pm was deleted by the moderator
For all people who want to improve their mixing skills there is a site that lets you download a ton of complete file transfers for mixing. It's run by my friend Mike Senoir. Check it out and post what you want critiqued.
The site and music on it are for educational use only. So educate yourself and share.
http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm#Galias_Horizon

: - )

Good luck and let me know what you would like a critical listen on.

TC
#1742 Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2016 8:36 am
For all people who want to improve their mixing skills there is a site that lets you download a ton of complete file transfers for mixing. It's run by my friend Mike Senoir. Check it out and post what you want critiqued. The site and music on it are for educational use only. So educate yourself and share. http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm#Galias_Horizon : - ) Good luck and let me know what you would like a critical listen on. TC

Originally posted by tomic on Fri 22 Jul, 2016

Wow, what a cool concept - thanks for sharing that site.
#1744 Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2016 10:41 am
For all people who want to improve their mixing skills there is a site that lets you download a ton of complete file transfers for mixing. It's run by my friend Mike Senoir. Check it out and post what you want critiqued. The site and music on it are for educational use only. So educate yourself and share. http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm#Galias_Horizon : - ) Good luck and let me know what you would like a critical listen on. TC

Thanks tomic for that information! What a tremendous educational tool! I will definitely be checking that out.
Tony
#1745 Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2016 10:56 am
I'm glad people like the idea. You can post your mix to the sites' list for each song. The people on the site are friendly and will offer their criticisms after they get to know you. Play nice : - ).
The other great thing about this site is that you can listen to other interpretations of the same track and maybe see some ideas that you would never had thought of.
And of course all you have to do is ask and I will be happy to give your mixes a critical listen and hopefully we both will learn some new tricks.
T
#1746 Posted Fri 22 Jul, 2016 11:20 am
I'm glad people like the idea. You can post your mix to the sites' list for each song. The people on the site are friendly and will offer their criticisms after they get to know you. Play nice : - ). The other great thing about this site is that you can listen to other interpretations of the same track and maybe see some ideas that you would never had thought of. And of course all you have to do is ask and I will be happy to give your mixes a critical listen and hopefully we both will learn some new tricks. T

Wow. Great! I will definitely take you up on that. One of my biggest problems right now is getting my studio (bedroom) to a point it's not totally sabotaging my mix during the recording stage.
#1766 Posted Wed 27 Jul, 2016 12:09 pm
1 2 

Forums > Production, Sound and Audio > AUDIO ENGINEER?Page 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up