Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Logouts

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Sorry to bother you all, but I'm running into a problem.

Windows 10 using Chrome  v107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit). This doesn't seem to happen using Opera.

Sometimes when I click links, I get logged out. If I right-click a link to open that link in a new tab, it shows I am not logged in, despite having already logged in. Just curious if it's just me, or if anyone else has run into this.

#5019 Posted Mon 21 Nov, 2022 5:35 pm

Sorry to bother you all, but I'm running into a problem.

Windows 10 using Chrome  v107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit). This doesn't seem to happen using Opera.

Sometimes when I click links, I get logged out. If I right-click a link to open that link in a new tab, it shows I am not logged in, despite having already logged in. Just curious if it's just me, or if anyone else has run into this.

Originally posted by Astronut on Mon 21 Nov, 2022

No bother at all.  

I just logged into Chrome to test it out, I ususally use Firefox.   I clicked on a bunch of different links, seems like I am still logged into my account. 

I'm going to pass this on to Lee to check out.  He's on Sweden time, so most likely he'll get back to you tomorrow.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  :)

#5020 Posted Mon 21 Nov, 2022 5:52 pm

No bother at all.  

I just logged into Chrome to test it out, I ususally use Firefox.   I clicked on a bunch of different links, seems like I am still logged into my account. 

I'm going to pass this on to Lee to check out.  He's on Sweden time, so most likely he'll get back to you tomorrow.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Mon 21 Nov, 2022

No problem. Thank you! I will also uninstall Chrome and load it back up (the old "turn it off and back on" bit). :D

#5021 Posted Mon 21 Nov, 2022 8:05 pm
Hey Kevin. No recent changes on our end and seems to be working for me.
The only thing that springs to mind is if your ip address is changing, or, if perhaps you have a high security setting that is blocking cookies on the site?
You can try a temp fix to see if it's ip related by going to your profile, scroll down, and somewhere near the bottom is an option to ignore or disable the ip check. Check that out first and let us know.
Otherwise, try to see the cookie and security settings in the browser.
Let us (and others) know if anything fixes it.
#5022 Posted Tue 22 Nov, 2022 1:43 am
Also, maybe just try clearing the browser cache and cookies for the site.
#5023 Posted Wed 23 Nov, 2022 2:37 am
I actually came across this bug a minute ago (11:53 am EST). I clicked to download a file (https://procollabs.com/project/2851/track/14454). This is a private project mix. When the download was made 'ready', I clicked to download and was then presented with a popup message asking if I wanted to logout. I got around it somehow and now it seems to work ok. If I see it again I'll screenshot the steps taken. In addition to the bug reported above, while trying to post this comment, when I clicked "Quick Post Comment, I got the same popup. It says:
"Leave site?"
Changes you made may not be saved.
Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs.
I also got myself into the habit of copying everything I post because sometimes it doesn't go through the first time and I have to retype it all.
#5024 Posted Wed 23 Nov, 2022 11:06 am
Google Chrome - Version 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit) - Standard Security protection enabled
#5025 Posted Wed 23 Nov, 2022 11:09 am
Odd strange and weird. We've come across the missing comments issue before, so definitely a good habit to copy all before posting! Not sure what's up with that, but we'll keep on looking, so do keep on posting.
#5026 Posted Wed 23 Nov, 2022 2:33 pm

Either way, anyone on Google Chrome - Version 107.0.5304.107 should upgrade now to .122. There's a remote code exploit in .107

#5029 Posted Fri 25 Nov, 2022 5:14 pm

Either way, anyone on Google Chrome - Version 107.0.5304.107 should upgrade now to .122. There's a remote code exploit in .107

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Fri 25 Nov, 2022

Thanks, you all! :)

#5030 Posted Sun 27 Nov, 2022 3:18 pm

Forums > Feedback > LogoutsPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up