Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Outdated Requests

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hey Team,

Just a quick note, maybe we could get it checked. 

Every time I enter "lounge" I note the same requests for collabs, which I have been told by the project admin themselves, they do not need that talent anymore/ever. 

Is this something at the project managers level that needs to be addressed or on your end. 

For example, the one I click on every time without fail just to see yet again its a project that I know does not need what is being said,
"NEED METAL  VOCALS..male vocals" 

As always thank you for your work.
David John

#4986 Posted Tue 08 Nov, 2022 6:14 pm

Hey Team,

Just a quick note, maybe we could get it checked. 

Every time I enter "lounge" I note the same requests for collabs, which I have been told by the project admin themselves, they do not need that talent anymore/ever. 

Is this something at the project managers level that needs to be addressed or on your end. 

For example, the one I click on every time without fail just to see yet again its a project that I know does not need what is being said,
"NEED METAL  VOCALS..male vocals" 

As always thank you for your work.
David John

Originally posted by DearDavidJohn on Tue 08 Nov, 2022

Hi John,

Yeah, unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that, sorry.   When someone starts a project and chooses the talent(s) they need - the only way to undo that, is for the project manager to either remove the 'talent needed' or close/complete, or delete their project. 

Sometimes members start a project, then forget about it - or they don't frequent the site much, etc.  I know that can be a real pain for the members who want to join their project. 

Sorry, again. 

Dani

#4987 Posted Tue 08 Nov, 2022 6:35 pm

Hi John,

Yeah, unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that, sorry.   When someone starts a project and chooses the talent(s) they need - the only way to undo that, is for the project manager to either remove the 'talent needed' or close/complete, or delete their project. 

Sometimes members start a project, then forget about it - or they don't frequent the site much, etc.  I know that can be a real pain for the members who want to join their project. 

Sorry, again. 

Dani

Originally posted by RAVEN on Tue 08 Nov, 2022

No worries Dani,

Thats understandable. Im like a kid before christmas every time I log in and see that request LOL

No worries good to know.

Thanks for your response 

#4988 Posted Wed 09 Nov, 2022 7:24 pm

Forums > Feedback > Outdated RequestsPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up