Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > I invite someone and I get the email invite

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I sent an invite privatly to Kevin Hartnell and I get the invite email sent to me. Is he getting them too? or is there a glitch in the matrix?

Maybe Im the glitch?

#4541 Posted Fri 09 Jul, 2021 2:53 pm
My steps are :
Search for artist
Choose artist by name (Kevin)
Choose project to invite him to (private project)
make a comment
send invite
The invite ends up in my inbox
#4542 Posted Fri 09 Jul, 2021 2:55 pm

I sent an invite privatly to Kevin Hartnell and I get the invite email sent to me. Is he getting them too? or is there a glitch in the matrix?

Maybe Im the glitch?

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Fri 09 Jul, 2021

Hmmm, it might be that he has his 'auto response' enabled. I could be wrong, but if he does - - whenever he gets an invite, an automatic response gets sent back to the person who invited him.  Usually saying something like "Thanks for the invite, will respond soon" or whatever Kevin chose to pre-write in his auto message. 

Again, I could be wrong - so let me check into it a bit more, then I'll get back to you.  :)

#4543 Posted Fri 09 Jul, 2021 2:58 pm

Hmmm, it might be that he has his 'auto response' enabled. I could be wrong, but if he does - - whenever he gets an invite, an automatic response gets sent back to the person who invited him.  Usually saying something like "Thanks for the invite, will respond soon" or whatever Kevin chose to pre-write in his auto message. 

Again, I could be wrong - so let me check into it a bit more, then I'll get back to you.  :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Fri 09 Jul, 2021

Yep. You're right. Im the glitch. Sorry Dan

#4544 Posted Fri 09 Jul, 2021 3:00 pm

Yep. You're right. Im the glitch. Sorry Dan

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Fri 09 Jul, 2021

No problemo, glad it wasn't a glitch.  :)

#4545 Posted Fri 09 Jul, 2021 3:01 pm

Forums > Feedback > I invite someone and I get the email invitePage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up