Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Allow other project members to hear and discuss auditions

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I don't know if it's possible but I was looking for a way to allow people already signed onto a project the ability to hear incoming auditions and discuss them. I couldnt find a way to do that if there is. Could be a checkbox somewhere next to that persons profile that says "allow _____so and so ______ to hear incoming auditions". I trust certain people who sign on to my projects and have already already contributed.  I feel they should also be involved with the audition process much like in a real band situation.

Cheers, Vic

#4430 Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2021 10:36 am

I don't know if it's possible but I was looking for a way to allow people already signed onto a project the ability to hear incoming auditions and discuss them. I couldnt find a way to do that if there is. Could be a checkbox somewhere next to that persons profile that says "allow _____so and so ______ to hear incoming auditions". I trust certain people who sign on to my projects and have already already contributed.  I feel they should also be involved with the audition process much like in a real band situation.

Cheers, Vic

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Sat 20 Mar, 2021

Hey, Vic. 

I might be wrong, but I thought that was how it worked already? For all members already included in the project, they can hear any auditions posted? Hmm, it's been a while, but thought that was how it was. Let us know if it isn't and might be something to change at some point.

On a side note, when you first start a project, you can set audition privacy. Just select 'Make auditions visible to the community'. But this means all members can hear the auditions and not just the project members. FYI, you can only set this option at project creation. 

As for discussing, this can be done between the project members in the 'board room' space.

Hope that helps! 

Lee

#4431 Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2021 10:44 am

Hey, Vic. 

I might be wrong, but I thought that was how it worked already? For all members already included in the project, they can hear any auditions posted? Hmm, it's been a while, but thought that was how it was. Let us know if it isn't and might be something to change at some point.

On a side note, when you first start a project, you can set audition privacy. Just select 'Make auditions visible to the community'. But this means all members can hear the auditions and not just the project members. FYI, you can only set this option at project creation. 

As for discussing, this can be done between the project members in the 'board room' space.

Hope that helps! 

Lee

Originally posted by MonkeyC on Sat 20 Mar, 2021

it is. I just verified that. False alarm

#4433 Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2021 11:02 am

Forums > Feedback > Allow other project members to hear and discuss auditionsPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up