Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Notification Thumb Idea

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Currently, notifications show us a list of whatever has happened with a thumb to click next to it. The thumbs don't line up, so you have to jog around through the various spots to hit them all. Would it be possible to find a way to line them up so it's easy to click them quickly in series, or have an option to somehow hit them all in a single click? It's just a minor annoyance, so I understand if it's not worth bothering with. I hope you all are safe and healthy out there.

#4309 Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2020 5:22 pm

Currently, notifications show us a list of whatever has happened with a thumb to click next to it. The thumbs don't line up, so you have to jog around through the various spots to hit them all. Would it be possible to find a way to line them up so it's easy to click them quickly in series, or have an option to somehow hit them all in a single click? It's just a minor annoyance, so I understand if it's not worth bothering with. I hope you all are safe and healthy out there.

Originally posted by Astronut on Sun 06 Sep, 2020

Hey, Kev. Sounds like a plan. Sensible! Will put the thinking cap on an try to do something with that soon.

Stay safe! 

#4310 Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2020 5:24 pm

Originally posted by Astronut on Sun 06 Sep, 2020

Hey Kevin. 

Just wanted to let you know, we've added an option to clear all notifications in one fell swoop. 

When you have multiple notifications in the list that you want to clear, there is a new icon on the top right side - a bell with a cross through it - click that, and with some luck, all the notifications get cleared at once.

Hope that helps. Thanks for the suggestion!

#4556 Posted Mon 02 Aug, 2021 5:54 am

Hey Kevin. 

Just wanted to let you know, we've added an option to clear all notifications in one fell swoop. 

When you have multiple notifications in the list that you want to clear, there is a new icon on the top right side - a bell with a cross through it - click that, and with some luck, all the notifications get cleared at once.

Hope that helps. Thanks for the suggestion!

Originally posted by MonkeyC on Mon 02 Aug, 2021

Thank you, Lee, and thanks for being awesome! :)

#4557 Posted Mon 02 Aug, 2021 10:33 am

Forums > Feedback > Notification Thumb IdeaPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up