Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > getting to know each other

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Ok so I just joind up here. I think the site is really good and has a lot of great features. That said I would like to see a prominently featured old skool type chat room and I'll give an example why. So I'm usually pretty busy but atm I have a little break and wanted to engage with the site. If the site had a real time chat room I would just go there and see what people were talking about and maybe join the discussion thus causing a higher level of site engagement. Instead tonite what I did with my free time was check out a few artist profiles, check out a few projects, but I didn't talk to anyone or make any new friends and that is more or less why I joined up....to meet and talk to like minded people. Anyway.....just my opinion man :)
#4032 Posted Thu 24 Oct, 2019 7:39 pm
Ok so I just joind up here. I think the site is really good and has a lot of great features. That said I would like to see a prominently featured old skool type chat room and I'll give an example why. So I'm usually pretty busy but atm I have a little break and wanted to engage with the site. If the site had a real time chat room I would just go there and see what people were talking about and maybe join the discussion thus causing a higher level of site engagement. Instead tonite what I did with my free time was check out a few artist profiles, check out a few projects, but I didn't talk to anyone or make any new friends and that is more or less why I joined up....to meet and talk to like minded people. Anyway.....just my opinion man :)

Originally posted by ZenDuder on Thu 24 Oct, 2019

Hey Zen,

We do have a live chatroom.  If you go to 'Community', 'Lounge' - then scroll down, you'll find the chatroom.  To be honest, not too many people use it.  It might be because it is in a place that not many people see?  Not sure, but we always ask for member's feedback and ways to improve the site.   :)

#4033 Posted Thu 24 Oct, 2019 7:47 pm

Hey Zen,

We do have a live chatroom.  If you go to 'Community', 'Lounge' - then scroll down, you'll find the chatroom.  To be honest, not too many people use it.  It might be because it is in a place that not many people see?  Not sure, but we always ask for member's feedback and ways to improve the site.   :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Thu 24 Oct, 2019

yes precisely. I saw it. I think no one uses it for the same reason I didn't. It's obscure and tiny. I'm talking about blammo full screen you know what I mean std live chatroom maybe some graphics make it feel music loungy just thinking out loud man.
#4034 Posted Thu 24 Oct, 2019 7:50 pm
yes precisely. I saw it. I think no one uses it for the same reason I didn't. It's obscure and tiny. I'm talking about blammo full screen you know what I mean std live chatroom maybe some graphics make it feel music loungy just thinking out loud man.

Gotcha - good feedback, it's something we've  considered in the past, so we'll certainly look into it again. 

#4035 Posted Thu 24 Oct, 2019 7:55 pm

Gotcha - good feedback, it's something we've  considered in the past, so we'll certainly look into it again. 

Originally posted by RAVEN on Thu 24 Oct, 2019

super. I do love the site though don't get me wrong I'm just talking about a way to possibly make it even better :) ZD
#4036 Posted Thu 24 Oct, 2019 8:04 pm
super. I do love the site though don't get me wrong I'm just talking about a way to possibly make it even better :) ZD

All feedback is good especially anything could that make the site better :-)

#4037 Posted Fri 25 Oct, 2019 5:19 am
well thats the way I was thinking about it too so we're on the same page then. Something else to think about...to my knowledge [I could definitely be wrong] no other collaboration site has anything like that...an on line musician lounge. From my experience musicians and lounges go together really well LOL. Never a bad idea to provide a feature no one else has !
#4038 Posted Fri 25 Oct, 2019 5:26 am

Forums > Feedback > getting to know each otherPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up