Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Set Featured Track By Default

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

This may be something you guys are already working on, but I was thinking that it would be great if the featured track was automatically set on new projects. So many people forget to do this and when you browse for projects, there is no audio. I know that you can go directly to the page and play a track if one is there. I just think projects would get more exposure if at least some audio was available when you browse the projects list. Just a suggestion for an already great site! <3

EDIT: I posted in the wrong forum. Just read in the correct forum that this has been considered and why it is not a feature. Thanks!

#3840 Posted Tue 26 Mar, 2019 6:12 am

This may be something you guys are already working on, but I was thinking that it would be great if the featured track was automatically set on new projects. So many people forget to do this and when you browse for projects, there is no audio. I know that you can go directly to the page and play a track if one is there. I just think projects would get more exposure if at least some audio was available when you browse the projects list. Just a suggestion for an already great site! <3

EDIT: I posted in the wrong forum. Just read in the correct forum that this has been considered and why it is not a feature. Thanks!

Originally posted by kimberh on Tue 26 Mar, 2019

Hey, Kimberh. Still an important point though. Thanks for re-igniting it, we'll have to put our thinking caps back on. There might still be something we can improve on this as it is a problem.

#3841 Posted Tue 26 Mar, 2019 6:58 am

Forums > Feedback > Set Featured Track By DefaultPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up