Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > $1.00 accnt. verification

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Yea, this is all worth at least a buck lol! But "street address" "phone number" and "Email"?
Sorry, that's a deal breaker.........I don't know you!
#2669 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 6:36 pm
Yea, this is all worth at least a buck lol! But "street address" "phone number" and "Email"? Sorry, that's a deal breaker.........I don't know you!

Originally posted by JAPOV on Tue 08 Aug, 2017

We do not see or ask for any of that information.

ProCollabs does not store or handle credit card information. All transactions are managed securely by a trusted 3rd party payment gateway, PayPal. When making a payment, you will be transferred to PayPal's own website to complete the transaction. Payments can be made using a credit card or existing PayPal account. A PayPal account is not required in order to make payments.
#2670 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 6:48 pm
Oh, I see....... so when I click "Pay by credit card" it's PayPall asking for all that info....... Sorry, I'm old school. I still go to the bank and write checks! My last big decision was getting rid of the "home phone" lol. I really hope I don't get a bunch of crap on my cell!
On a side note, considering how many free file hosting sites there are now, $5 bucks for 1GB and 4 projects would be reasonable just for the convenience here........ just sayin' :)
#2671 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 8:15 pm
Oh, I see....... so when I click "Pay by credit card" it's PayPall asking for all that info....... Sorry, I'm old school. I still go to the bank and write checks! My last big decision was getting rid of the "home phone" lol. I really hope I don't get a bunch of crap on my cell! On a side note, considering how many free file hosting sites there are now, $5 bucks for 1GB and 4 projects would be reasonable just for the convenience here........ just sayin' :)

Yep, it all goes through Paypal.

Are you suggesting we have a $5.00 plan as well? Because that would be $5.00 per month, which would be $60.00 per year.

We offer a $20.00 annual plan which includes all core site features (iBand, Media Library, high definition file upload, music sales, etc.) along with 5 GB of project or media space and 4 concurrent collaboration projects.
#2672 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 8:32 pm
OK, now I'm really confused...........

"205
Project Concurrency
Increases account allocation for the number of projects that can be OPEN and managed at the same time. $4.90"

What exactly does that mean?
#2673 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 8:44 pm
OK, now I'm really confused........... "205 Project Concurrency Increases account allocation for the number of projects that can be OPEN and managed at the same time. $4.90" What exactly does that mean?

That is an add-on that members can purchase. For example, if you hold a free account, you can start up to 2 projects at the same time (maximum). Some members don't want to purchase a membership, but want to start more projects, so they can just purchase additional project space.

By the way, if you start a project then finish/complete it into the Music Store, you get that project space back.
#2674 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 8:53 pm
So with the free accnt, any more than 2 open projects is $4.90 each. Thanks, Got it!
#2675 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 9:02 pm
So with the free accnt, any more than 2 open projects is $4.90 each. Thanks, Got it!

Yes sir - and remember, you can reuse those 2 projects over & over once you complete them. :)
#2676 Posted Tue 08 Aug, 2017 9:04 pm
Shoot...at the rate you're going, you oughta just get the membership....lol! Rock on, my friend!
#2677 Posted Wed 09 Aug, 2017 10:00 am

Forums > Feedback > $1.00 accnt. verificationPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up