Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Pimp

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

I'm really liking the pimp your project. I use it for my projects that seem to be stalled. And it's kind of nice that it's only used by people who are here ALL the time. Not that I am one of those people ;)
#2239 Posted Sat 15 Apr, 2017 11:54 pm
I'm really liking the pimp your project. I use it for my projects that seem to be stalled. And it's kind of nice that it's only used by people who are here ALL the time. Not that I am one of those people ;)

Originally posted by ShannonB on Sat 15 Apr, 2017

We're so glad you like it. Remember, you can pimp the same project every hour - so make sure your project stays on top. :)
#2240 Posted Sun 16 Apr, 2017 12:53 am
For the record, pimping isn't just for stalled songs anymore. At least for me. I am pimping anything & everything, no matter how well it is doing! Now I pimp it as soon as I post it :) Because it is still a quick way to see who's around :)
#2361 Posted Tue 16 May, 2017 12:37 pm
Good idea....... I've pimped a few of my tracks that seem to be "stuck" but am still waiting for some traction. How have you got on Shannon?
#2362 Posted Tue 16 May, 2017 2:24 pm
Beautifully, thank you! I haven't been stuck in a while! I depend heavily on artists, so I like to take it one instrument at a time instead of listing 10 different things on the "talents needed" list. That has worked great for me. Now that you ask, I feel like going & checking out all of your projects right this minute! Especially since I haven't sent you any of those 10PM PMs that I promised :)
#2363 Posted Tue 16 May, 2017 4:12 pm

Forums > Feedback > PimpPage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up