Music Forums

Forums > Feedback > Notifications page

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Okay you shouldn't have encouraged me :)

Would it be possible to have a notifications page, in other words it is only notifications and a link of course in said menu from previous suggestion.
#2226 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 12:07 am
Okay you shouldn't have encouraged me :) Would it be possible to have a notifications page, in other words it is only notifications and a link of course in said menu from previous suggestion.

Originally posted by GoodVibes on Thu 13 Apr, 2017

We already do - just go to your Dashboard and all of your notifications are there. :)
#2227 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 12:33 am
What I mean is on it's own, the notifications are midway through the screen, us blind old people have our pages zoomed in so real estate is less on each page :)
#2228 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 2:25 am
What I mean is on it's own, the notifications are midway through the screen, us blind old people have our pages zoomed in so real estate is less on each page :)

Originally posted by GoodVibes on Thu 13 Apr, 2017

Consider it put on the official list of things to do!
#2229 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 8:58 am
I want a Play All on Repeat button for the projects that I am following. That way I can listen while I'm napping & get ideas. Cause we all know I'm short on ideas & opinions ;)
#2230 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 5:22 pm
I want a Play All on Repeat button for the projects that I am following. That way I can listen while I'm napping & get ideas. Cause we all know I'm short on ideas & opinions ;)

Originally posted by ShannonB on Thu 13 Apr, 2017

Actually that's on our to-do list - hopefully a ProCollabs app could make that happen. :)
#2231 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 5:25 pm
And totally unrelated, I need a Jedi mind trick that makes people think I have more credits than I actually have ;)
#2232 Posted Thu 13 Apr, 2017 5:31 pm

Forums > Feedback > Notifications pagePage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up