Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > 2023 Movie Score Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4

I would have tried to add something to "Infinity box", but it seems the project doesn't exist any more. What a pity, I downloaded the featured track some days ago, I recorded an entire string orchestra and now I can't find the project.... Where are you?

#5204 Posted Sun 10 Sep, 2023 3:26 pm
A message posted on Mon 11 Sep, 2023 8:12 pm was deleted by V1CTOR

That guy bailed out. Too much horse hsit happening here right now. Guys like him do not need to be here. They are here because they like to be here - until they don't anymore. I've known him since 2009 and every single thing he ever did for me was a gift. So if anyone here ever received a gift, and it wasn't treated respectfully as such, it's your loss. Some people might not be smart enough to understand that and do not know the work ethic of that guy. He's pretty successful in his own right cranking out albums, doing podcasts for years, working his own record company, working with other successful musicians and still having time for his family. His work was unique, stellar, and appreciated. Anything he touched got better and the regulars here and on the other site know that well. So I consider it a major loss. He helped everyone here

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Mon 11 Sep, 2023

His incredible talent will certainly be missed. I hope he comes back soon.

#5206 Posted Tue 12 Sep, 2023 4:56 pm

That guy bailed out. Too much horse hist happening here right now. Guys like him do not need to be here. They are here because they like to be here - until they don't anymore. I've known him since 2009 and every single thing he ever did for me was a gift. So if anyone here ever received a gift, and it wasn't treated respectfully as such, it's your loss. Some people might not be smart enough to understand that and do not know the work ethic of that guy. He's pretty successful in his own right cranking out albums, doing podcasts for years, working his own record company, working with other successful musicians and still having time for his family. His work was unique, stellar, and appreciated. Anything he touched got better and the regulars here and on the other site know that well. So I consider it a major loss. He helped everyone here

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Mon 11 Sep, 2023

It's times like these we need  to reflect on Monty Python.

II shall release Wodger?

Sir we don't have any Wodgers

We do have a Bwian. Very well I shall release Bwian

Sorry Kwevin

#5207 Posted Tue 12 Sep, 2023 6:43 pm
1 day left until the deadline. Please make sure to have your completed projects submitted into the Music Store by 11:59pm, tomorrow.
#5217 Posted Wed 27 Sep, 2023 3:34 am
1 day left until the deadline. Please make sure to have your completed projects submitted into the Music Store by 11:59pm, tomorrow.

Originally posted by RAVEN on Wed 27 Sep, 2023

Can I please confirm the deadline date and time? And which time zone? Thank you 

#5218 Posted Wed 27 Sep, 2023 7:09 am

Can I please confirm the deadline date and time? And which time zone? Thank you 

Originally posted by DuBrae on Wed 27 Sep, 2023

Found it!

Songs must be completed and published to the ProCollabs Music Store no later than 11:59pm (EST) on September 28th, 2023..  If you submit your song after the deadline, you won’t be eligible for the PC credit or Grammy – No Exceptions.

#5219 Posted Wed 27 Sep, 2023 7:27 am

Just an FYI - please remember to Publish your completed project into the Music Store.

"To access the Publishing Settings, go to the song's datasheet page and click the red 'Publishing Settings' button. Only the designated song administrator can access this page to make changes. The song's copyright owners will also be able to view these settings, but not make changes."

#5220 Posted Wed 27 Sep, 2023 4:40 pm
Reminder - please make sure that your completed projects are submitted to the Music Store!
#5221 Posted Thu 28 Sep, 2023 3:46 pm
Challenge is officially over - thank you to everyone who participated. Credits & badges will be given to everyone who completed their project into the Music Store.

Coming soon... The Halloween Challenge!
#5222 Posted Fri 29 Sep, 2023 12:05 am
1 2 3 4

Forums > Community Challenges > 2023 Movie Score ChallengePage 3 of 4

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up