Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > Autumn Challenge 2020

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Hello everyone, welcome to our  Autumn Challenge 2020.  Halloween is right around the corner, but this year we figured we'd theme the challenge around Autumn - however, feel free to go with a Halloween theme if you choose.

Below you'll find the guidelines – if you’re up for the challenge, please jump in!

laughing Your project must be a ‘Public’ project (that way the public can listen to your creations along the way – you can also post your progress via social media)

laughing Your song must be Autumn themed, for instance - Lyrics can include words like ‘Leaves’, ‘Pumpkin’, ‘Fall’, ‘Colors’, etc.  If your project is an instrumental, the music must be themed appropriately

laughing Your song must be original, 100% written, recorded, and produced

laughing Your cover art must include Autumn colors i.e, orange, red, brown...

Any member can enter, and as always, this is a challenge, not a competition so everyone who is part of a completed project gets a $10.00 ProCollabs credit, which you could use, for example, towards a renewal, upgrade or add on. And of course, a PC Grammy, which will display on your profile page.

The deadline for this challenge is November 1st, 11:30pm EST.  If you submit your song after the deadline, you won’t be eligible for the PC credit or Grammy – No Exceptions

The whole idea behind these challenges is to have fun, of course.  But, it’s also a way to encourage ‘collaborating’.   So, reach out to other members, send invites, and ‘pimp your project’ to get others involved. 

https://www.procollabs.com/project/2264

https://www.procollabs.com/project/2275

#4328 Posted Wed 23 Sep, 2020 2:45 pm
Autumn, my favorite time of year... <3 Although very busy currently, I will try to join in the fun. :)
#4329 Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2020 9:38 am

I always enjoy the challenges this time of year. Some truly amazing Halloween songs have come from ProCollabs.

Regarding rule #2... Your project must use the ‘Equal Shares’ collaboration agreement. No 'Songwriters' agreement? :-(

#4330 Posted Sat 26 Sep, 2020 5:02 pm
Autumn, my favorite time of year... <3 Although very busy currently, I will try to join in the fun. :)

Originally posted by Astronut on Sat 26 Sep, 2020

Awesome, Kevin!  :)

#4331 Posted Sun 27 Sep, 2020 1:45 am

I always enjoy the challenges this time of year. Some truly amazing Halloween songs have come from ProCollabs.

Regarding rule #2... Your project must use the ‘Equal Shares’ collaboration agreement. No 'Songwriters' agreement? :-(

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Sat 26 Sep, 2020

Who?  What?  I didn't see that rule... 

Thanks for pointing that out, Drew.  :))

#4332 Posted Sun 27 Sep, 2020 1:46 am

Forums > Community Challenges > Autumn Challenge 2020Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up