Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > Bling Bling - Wanna Win? (Halloween Edition)

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

For the rest of this month and all of October, we’ll be choosing members who we think have the best Halloween profile Bling – to be awarded a $5.00 ProCollabs credit as well as a ‘Best Bling of the Month’ badge. 

Everyone is eligible, all you have to do is pimp out your profile.  We’ll be looking for unique scary/creepy/Halloween banners & pictures.  No need to have a music icon – we’ll be judging on your banners & profile pics only. 

No favoritism, no bribes, (except if it’s vegan pizza) and it’s free! 

So go ahead, pimp out your profiles and may the best Halloween Bling win! 

Feel free to tell us you finished pimping your profile so we can check it out - just respond to this forum post! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we’re on the subject of all things spooky – don’t forget about the 2019 Freak Fest Challenge that is currently happening!  If you haven’t started your own project already, feel free to jump into a project that is in need of your talent(s).  There are a bunch of projects that are already in progress, so what are you waiting for? 

Everyone who completes the challenge gets a Freak Fest profile badge and a $10.00 ProCollabs credit, good for renewals, upgrades, etc.

#3964 Posted Mon 23 Sep, 2019 4:29 pm

For the rest of this month and all of October, we’ll be choosing members who we think have the best Halloween profile Bling – to be awarded a $5.00 ProCollabs credit as well as a ‘Best Bling of the Month’ badge. 

Everyone is eligible, all you have to do is pimp out your profile.  We’ll be looking for unique scary/creepy/Halloween banners & pictures.  No need to have a music icon – we’ll be judging on your banners & profile pics only. 

No favoritism, no bribes, (except if it’s vegan pizza) and it’s free! 

So go ahead, pimp out your profiles and may the best Halloween Bling win! 

Feel free to tell us you finished pimping your profile so we can check it out - just respond to this forum post! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we’re on the subject of all things spooky – don’t forget about the 2019 Freak Fest Challenge that is currently happening!  If you haven’t started your own project already, feel free to jump into a project that is in need of your talent(s).  There are a bunch of projects that are already in progress, so what are you waiting for? 

Everyone who completes the challenge gets a Freak Fest profile badge and a $10.00 ProCollabs credit, good for renewals, upgrades, etc.

Originally posted by RAVEN on Mon 23 Sep, 2019

Now that’s a challenge :-)

#3965 Posted Mon 23 Sep, 2019 5:13 pm

Now that’s a challenge :-)

Originally posted by Vuya on Mon 23 Sep, 2019

I wish I could participate, haha! 

#3966 Posted Mon 23 Sep, 2019 5:34 pm
I was in 3 weeks before you started!
#3968 Posted Mon 23 Sep, 2019 7:54 pm
I was in 3 weeks before you started!

Originally posted by V1CTOR on Mon 23 Sep, 2019

You sure were - and that doesn't go unnoticed.   :)

#3969 Posted Tue 24 Sep, 2019 1:46 am
Oh well, I joined in the fun as well - makes for a bit of a change :-)
#3970 Posted Tue 24 Sep, 2019 8:07 am

You sure were - and that doesn't go unnoticed.   :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Tue 24 Sep, 2019

thak you:)

#3972 Posted Tue 24 Sep, 2019 12:06 pm

Forums > Community Challenges > Bling Bling - Wanna Win? (Halloween Edition)Page 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up