Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > The Major Challenge

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
Oops...sorry, I didn't read the challenge carefully enough. I knew it was a major key but didn't realize I was supposed to actually solo in C major...Sorry about that.
#3907 Posted Sat 20 Jul, 2019 11:02 am
A message posted on Sat 20 Jul, 2019 12:29 pm was deleted by Vuya
Oops...sorry, I didn't read the challenge carefully enough. I knew it was a major key but didn't realize I was supposed to actually solo in C major...Sorry about that.

Originally posted by tpistilli on Sat 20 Jul, 2019

Haha......no problem Tony, the A Minor scale has the same notes as C Major scale so it works fine :-)

#3909 Posted Sat 20 Jul, 2019 12:31 pm

Time has flown by and tomorrow is meant to be the last day of the Challenge............

Be great to get some more solos, we’ve got 10 so far - if you haven’t listened yet there is a real mix, have a listen and even better join in.

I’ll extend the deadline until Friday 26th July, so there’s five days to come onboard.

Remember there’s a ProCollabs badge, Kudos and a $5 credit into your ProCollabs account just for joining in :-)

#3910 Posted Sun 21 Jul, 2019 8:39 am
Would also maybe cool if everyone posted the sep(s) for their solo'd parts and someone could maybe do a bit of a mash-up with everyone in :)
#3911 Posted Sun 21 Jul, 2019 9:40 am
We’re getting close to the extended deadline - last few days to join in and share your soloing skills :-)
#3912 Posted Wed 24 Jul, 2019 4:22 pm
The Major Challenge is ending tomorrow, so last chance to jump onboard :-)
#3913 Posted Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:57 pm
The Major Challenge is now officially closed..........

Many thanks to everyone who joined in, we got an eclectic mix of amazing solos - really well done :-)
#3917 Posted Fri 26 Jul, 2019 5:07 pm
1 2 

Forums > Community Challenges > The Major ChallengePage 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up