Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > 2018 Birthday Song Challenge!

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Great effort by all!
#3331 Posted Mon 14 May, 2018 1:11 am
Cheers to an awesome & very creative challenge. Thank you to everyone who participated - your songs are all so unique and cool.

And a very special thank you to the moderators, Drew & Steve. You guys rock! Looking forward to the next one. :)
#3332 Posted Mon 14 May, 2018 1:24 am
Very cool Ryan! Congrats to you guys! :-)

Originally posted by DrewRoss on Sun 13 May, 2018

Thanks Drew. This challenge was a lot of fun and I've enjoyed listening to all of the songs. There certainly is no shortage of talent here. :)
#3333 Posted Mon 14 May, 2018 1:32 am
Wow, that is freakin' amazing, guys! Congrats!!!!! :))

Originally posted by RAVEN on Sun 13 May, 2018

Thanks Dani! Collaborating with Floris has been a real pleasure. I hope more listeners get a chance to hear all the songs from this challenge. The talent and creative momentum on ProCollabs continues to build which is great to see. :)
#3334 Posted Mon 14 May, 2018 1:42 am
I don't know who to direct this to. But in the final credits sheet for the project I included two emails. This was not my intention and I didn't notice it at the time. So is there any way now of changing it to just one email address for my credits?
#3339 Posted Sun 20 May, 2018 11:48 pm
I don't know who to direct this to. But in the final credits sheet for the project I included two emails. This was not my intention and I didn't notice it at the time. So is there any way now of changing it to just one email address for my credits?

Originally posted by neptunedexperiment on Sun 20 May, 2018

Hi Andrew,

Go to your 'Dashboard', then 'Edit Profile'. Scroll down the page to the 'Shared Contact' section. You will see the email that you are sharing. Change it to whichever one you choose to share, then save the changes. You should also see a button to 'Sync' the changes.

Let me know if that worked. :)
#3340 Posted Mon 21 May, 2018 12:21 am
Sorry. No that didn't help. I even changed my main profile email. But I still have 2 emails in the credits list for Irish Birthday Serenade. I have no idea how that happened.
#3341 Posted Mon 21 May, 2018 12:28 am
Sorry. No that didn't help. I even changed my main profile email. But I still have 2 emails in the credits list for Irish Birthday Serenade. I have no idea how that happened.

Originally posted by neptunedexperiment on Mon 21 May, 2018

Hi. As Dani mentioned, if you have different contact info showing on the Datasheets then a section called "Synchronize Datasheet Information" should be visible on you profile edit page.

Can you check and find that? If it is there, you can click the "Update shared contact information" button to sync your contact info.

If it is not showing, well that is a bit odd. So let us know and we will look into it.

Changing your main profile email wont change anything. Only your Shared Collaborator Information will be used to sync up your copyright info.
#3342 Posted Mon 21 May, 2018 1:42 am
OK. I've fixed it now. It now all syncs to one email. So that is fixed. It was odd that it did anything else. Thank you.
#3343 Posted Mon 21 May, 2018 4:59 am
OK. I've fixed it now. It now all syncs to one email. So that is fixed. It was odd that it did anything else. Thank you.

Originally posted by neptunedexperiment on Mon 21 May, 2018

Yes, just be sure to check when you are closing a project and signing off. All these details are displayed there and need checking before clicking "ok"! :) .. but the sync feature will let you know if you ever have varying information and you can just reset it all there. Glad you got it sorted.
#3344 Posted Mon 21 May, 2018 1:15 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Forums > Community Challenges > 2018 Birthday Song Challenge!Page 7 of 7

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up