Music Forums

Forums > Community Challenges > Christmas Challenge reprise

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

Ho, Ho, Ho............ well it is nearly Xmas :)

Ryan and I (and hopefully Xan) are doing an alternative version of Bleak Midwinter which we did for last years Christmas Challenge. When we were working on it last December we tried several different concepts and one was this reggae version. We thought it would be good to revisit to and try to bring a bit of Christmas spirit to ProCollabs.

We are looking to get as many people on board as possible, so if you want to add some festive bass, drums, bagpipes or anything jump onboard.

Also, we are looking to get as many people singing from "But his mother only" to the end of the song so we can get a choir sound. Come on, dust off the vocal pipes and join in........ :)

https://www.procollabs.com/project/690
#1999 Posted Fri 09 Dec, 2016 4:13 pm
Ho, Ho, Ho............ well it is nearly Xmas :) Ryan and I (and hopefully Xan) are doing an alternative version of Bleak Midwinter which we did for last years Christmas Challenge. When we were working on it last December we tried several different concepts and one was this reggae version. We thought it would be good to revisit to and try to bring a bit of Christmas spirit to ProCollabs. We are looking to get as many people on board as possible, so if you want to add some festive bass, drums, bagpipes or anything jump onboard. Also, we are looking to get as many people singing from "But his mother only" to the end of the song so we can get a choir sound. Come on, dust off the vocal pipes and join in........ :) https://www.procollabs.com/project/690

Originally posted by Vuya on Fri 09 Dec, 2016

Sounds like fun! I'm not into Christmas songs, but I do love this song, so I'll give it a shot with some BUVs. :)
#2000 Posted Fri 09 Dec, 2016 4:24 pm
Great, thanks - hopefully that will get the ball rolling :)
#2001 Posted Fri 09 Dec, 2016 4:36 pm
Sounds like fun! I'm not into Christmas songs, but I do love this song, so I'll give it a shot with some BUVs. :)

Originally posted by RAVEN on Fri 09 Dec, 2016

Excellent! Thanks Dani :)
#2002 Posted Fri 09 Dec, 2016 7:36 pm

Forums > Community Challenges > Christmas Challenge reprisePage 1 of 1

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up