Music Forums

Forums > Audio Engineering, Mixing and Mastering > Mixing, mastering and the whole damn thing

No politics. No religion. It's all about the music, people! So keep it clean, polite, and be sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting in the forum.

1 2 
Look , laugh at me if you want. One thing you're gonna learn around me is that NOBODY is a sacred cow. I don't care who you are, what your credentials are or how famous you are, if someone creates rubbish it is rubbish. If you can't handle that or worship this guy then that is a very sad day for you and a happy day for me.
#3521 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2018 1:56 am
Look , laugh at me if you want. One thing you're gonna learn around me is that NOBODY is a sacred cow. I don't care who you are, what your credentials are or how famous you are, if someone creates rubbish it is rubbish. If you can't handle that or worship this guy then that is a very sad day for you and a happy day for me.

Originally posted by neptunedexperiment on Wed 15 Aug, 2018

You asked for help. I offered help. You crapped all over it. No worries. :D

#3522 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:40 am
Rather than any adjective related to ablutions, I articulated justified critique of his videos.
#3523 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2018 4:47 pm
1 2 

Forums > Audio Engineering, Mixing and Mastering > Mixing, mastering and the whole damn thingPage 2 of 2

Sign-up to reply or leave a comment

Member Sign in

Forgotten Password

Not a member? Sign up